Reflections 2022-23 Award Recipients
Congratulations to the California State PTA 2022-2023 Reflections Art Program award recipients! This year’s theme was “Show Your Voice”.
STUDENT AWARD-WINNING WORKS OF ART 2022-2023
We invite you to view the award-winning works of art here on our website. We hope they inspire you to help make our world a better place for children and families.
NATIONAL PTA AWARD WINNERS
A total of 14 California students received recognition for their creative accomplishments from the National PTA Reflections program.
AWARD OF EXCELLENCE
- Fernando Nunez: Film Production: “Venture Academy” from El Dorado High School PTSA in Fourth District PTA
- Samriddhi Bajpai: Film Production: “Be Kind and Stop Bullying” from Sycamore Canyon School PTA in Twelfth District PTA
- Maia Hammel: Film Production: “All of Our Voices” from Brea Junior High PTA in Fourth District PTA
- Saya Kawaguchi: Literature: “Echo” from Stonebrae Elementary School PTA in Peralta District PTA
- Kaiden Surti: Music Composition: “Hear Me” from Kraemer Middle School PTA in Fourth District PTA
- Kotaro Fujita: Photography: “Show My Voice” from South High Parent Teacher Association, Inc. in Thirty-Third District PTA
- Keilani Kooper: Photography: “Finding My Voice” from Huntington Middle School PTA in First District PTA
- Anvika Nipane: Photography: “Shining Star” from Audubon Elementary School PTA in Seventeenth District PTA
- Jake Gallagher: Visual Arts: “Heroes of Change” from Paul Revere PTSA in Tenth District PTA
AWARD OF MERIT
- Sannidhi Gowda: Dance Choreography: “Bharathnatya Dance” from Coyote Creek Elementary School PTA in Thirty-Second District PTA
- Emerson Cogswell: Film Production: “Find Your Voice” from Apperson Elementary School PTA in Thirty-First District PTA
- Ella Lee: Literature: “Footprints” from Horace Mann Elementary School PTA in Thirty-Third District PTA
- Nicholas Damon: Music Composition: “Racing, Racing” from Sequoia High School PTSA in Seventeenth District PTA
- Seohyun “Ellie” Bae: Visual Arts: “My Rainbow Voice” from Sycamore Ridge Elementary School PTA in Ninth District PTA