The mission of the Los Angeles Tenth District Parent, Teacher and Student Association is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
Los Angeles Tenth District PTSA Provides:
- Parent Education
- Leadership Training
- Health and Welfare
- Collaboration with community agencies
- School and Community Safety/Disaster Preparedness
- Legislative Advocacy for Children
- Advocacy on behalf of parents and students with the LAUSD Board of Education
- Active Participation on LAUSD and Los Angeles County Office of Education Committees and Task Forces
- Music Scholarships
- “Reflections” Arts Programs
National PTA Mission
The PTA’s mission is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
California State PTA Mission
The mission of the California State PTA is to positively impact the lives of all children and families.